For this cake, you need the Wilton Sports Ball pan, plus rock candy in your choice of color.
1. Bake a box cake mix in the Wilton Sports Ball pan according to pan instructions.
2. When cooled, set on cake board or serving plate. (I used a clean, new flower pot saucer.) Cut a bit of cake out of the center of each layer.
3. Frost with Buttercream icing, tinted light brown. (Crumb coat, let set, then frost again.)
4. Fill cavities with purchased rock candy.
5. If desired, dust with graham cracker cookie crumbs. Mash a package of graham crackers to make crumbs.